Saturday, June 14, 2014

Breaking the Paycheck to Paycheck Money Cycle Challenge - Month Two

 


Month Two: saving $15 or making an extra $15 to save :)

Here we go with Month 2 already here. So as an experiment I am going to try his suggested survey site and see if I can indeed make the $15 for the month from them.

Step One: I poked around the archives on the site to see if there where any post about how to best make money from the survey sites.  So, my suggestion is to read 9 Best Survey Sites To Make Extra Money.The article states that you can make up to $50 a month with all 9 Survey Sites.

I also, set up this month two apps that will make money from installing them as a way to have passive income. Media Insider Panel and Google Screenwise Panel pay you per month for installing them and will make you $295 per year.

Step Two:
 
Now Month Two has been a challenge us for as a family lot's to do and lot's happening, but I will not let all the chaos get me off track even though it will be a long 2-1/2mns. So, chin up if you think you can't do this believe me... You Can!!!  Not to mention I choose this month to start my weight loss program. So you put that and packing up your house, traveling across country, moving and single parenting for 6weeks all together... I may be crazy, but I will not let anything stop me at this point :)


Total Savings for Month Two: $25
So, $10 above monthly challenge goal and all of the craziness from the month I have to say I'm pretty darn proud of myself. On a side note I didn't make any of that money from surveys. I actually didn't even use the survey sites more then once. :( Maybe next month.  



Now on to Month Three: Save $30 (and in my case I'm working on monetizing my blog. No Judging... we all gotta make money/ save money some how.)

Side Note:
Oh, and I'm planning on cutting down our debt and planning a travel budget. Which yes, I know is kinda a contradiction. So unfortunately I am trying to also build our credit and just got credit card with grocery rewards

Best Credit Cards for people with fair credit. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Powered by Blogger.

Ads

Take $15 off your $75 purchase with code 15DRS on DrSchollsShoes.com. Valid 9/4-9/11. Stride Rite MelissaAndDoug.com- Over 2,000 Unique and Exciting Toys for Children of All Ages! Click here! Free Shipping On Any Order Of $60 Or More! -- Sale Save 20% on Melissa & Doug Toys! Buy 3 & Get The 4th Play Food, Free! Now At GummyLump.com!

Download

Pinterest

Twitter

Featured Video

 

Links

Link Share Ad

LinkShare_180x150

Followers

 

Recent Posts

Templates by Nano Yulianto | CSS3 by David Walsh | Powered by {N}Code & Blogger