Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Review Plane: Coming to Theater August 9th, 2013




Planes:
Release Date:  August 9, 2013
Genres:  Comedy, Adventure, Family



I have been looking forward to taking my kiddo to see this movie since the preview for it on Car's 2.  Oh and did I mention that Dane Cook is the voice of the main character!!! Seriously, how cool can this movie get. I'm not sure if I will like it as much as cars but I'm pretty sure that it will be at least half as good and my kiddo will love it. So it's on my to see list for sure.


Movie Website

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Powered by Blogger.

Ads

Take $15 off your $75 purchase with code 15DRS on DrSchollsShoes.com. Valid 9/4-9/11. Stride Rite MelissaAndDoug.com- Over 2,000 Unique and Exciting Toys for Children of All Ages! Click here! Free Shipping On Any Order Of $60 Or More! -- Sale Save 20% on Melissa & Doug Toys! Buy 3 & Get The 4th Play Food, Free! Now At GummyLump.com!

Download

Pinterest

Twitter

Featured Video

 

Links

Link Share Ad

LinkShare_180x150

Followers

 

Recent Posts

Templates by Nano Yulianto | CSS3 by David Walsh | Powered by {N}Code & Blogger