Thursday, August 15, 2013

So Twitter....



So I would consider myself pretty computer savvy. I'm not really new to blogging my blog here is just newer. I've trended with myspace, I've had my facebook for ages, I've had my google plus account as long as google plus has been out, I did instagram for a while and I've had my twitter account for over a year. You get my point that social media is not really new to me.

But I realized today I really don't know how to use twitter. And worst of all I was looking at twitter today and was wondering what is the point of twitter? So I've decided to start a twitter learning experience. The good thing is that twitter provides you with a help page in it's help center called
Twitter 101

So even though I feel like twitter is another dimension all in it's self I did figure out how to customize my twitter today. I'd say that's some progress at least. Check out the cool changes I've put on my twitter. I don't think I've found my twitter "voice" yet but I do love following interesting people on  twitter so drop me a line if you'd like me to follow your twitter. 

As always live long prosper and carry on with it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Powered by Blogger.

Ads

Take $15 off your $75 purchase with code 15DRS on DrSchollsShoes.com. Valid 9/4-9/11. Stride Rite MelissaAndDoug.com- Over 2,000 Unique and Exciting Toys for Children of All Ages! Click here! Free Shipping On Any Order Of $60 Or More! -- Sale Save 20% on Melissa & Doug Toys! Buy 3 & Get The 4th Play Food, Free! Now At GummyLump.com!

Download

Pinterest

Twitter

Featured Video

 

Links

Link Share Ad

LinkShare_180x150

Followers

 

Recent Posts

Templates by Nano Yulianto | CSS3 by David Walsh | Powered by {N}Code & Blogger