Thursday, August 29, 2013

The Things I See While Out and About August 29th, 2013




 Like some of you I take pictures of things that I find interesting or amusing while I am out and about in the world with my camera phone. Unlike the rest of you normal people I don't have instagram anymore to share these photos. Why no instagram... well that's a story but instagram and I, we'll say had a relationship breakup. On my part I'm like the 'Michael Buble It's A Beautiful Day' song about it and I don't think that instagram even notices I'm gone :(
Anyway, my point is that I can share my awesome finds here, which by the way is A LOT more fun because, I can do fun things like attack music videos to my post so you can see all of what I am talking about in one post instead of flipping through a bunch of pictures.  So on to my current cool/interesting/amusing finds.





 (Picture Date: 5/26/13 So this is a freezer full of TC's Local Homemade Ice Cream by Moomers. Which is pretty epic Ice Cream if you ask, well anyone who has been there. Which is a lot of people because, they have a map inside there shop that has pins for people who have visited from all over the world to try their ice cream. Why, I thought this was amusing/interesting because I found it in a random store outside of town and was like, "What they sell Moomers in pints? I never knew this!")


 (Picture Date: 8/5/13 This is exactly what you think it is, a truck-bed trailer hitched to a truck!!! Saw this pulling out on to US-31. I was like, "OMG... only in Michigan!" Made me giggle non the less.)


(Picture Date: 8/8/13 Going to the Fair! Going to the Fair! Going to the North West Michigan Fair!!! Yup, totally saw this as we pulled into a parking space at the Fair and I was like, "That is so cute! And yet so really random." So I took a picture.)


 (Picture Date: 8/8/13 So saw this as we were walking through the horse stables at the Fair and it made me giggle so I took a picture of it because it was kinda random to see in a horse stable.)





(Picture Date: 8/12/13 Yes, Yes the date on this does say August and yes, I found this when the temperature outside was 90degree so I thought this to be a little on the unusual side. But, the leaves are a very pretty fall red which was nice to see since the last two years I've been in California where we don't get fall colors we get brown.)



(Picture Date: 8/14/13 These are by far the most interesting La La Loopsie Dolls I have ever found. From Left to Right: The Halloween La La Loopsie Doll and The Alien La La Loopsie Doll. They are cute, but definitely the most interesting toys I've seen in a while especially since we didn't have these when I was growing up. It's kinda nice to see that the nerd/goth culture is coming into pop culture or maybe it's sad not sure which.) 



(Picture Date: 8/17/13 At Target!!! I found these funky indie style slip-on's at Target!!! I was so surprised to find these and a little impressed to be honest.)



(Picture Date: 8/17/13 The Dollar Store Find!!! So these where in kinda a random spot in the DollarTree and I was intrigued by them and kinda appalled all at the same time. Good Job DollarTree I love being surprised by things.)


(Picture Date: 8/27/13 Troll in Drivers Windshield!!! I was just a bundle of "omg!!!" "that's fun and funky" and "that's kinda retro" so because it's interesting I took a picture.)







LinkShare_120x600SkyscprV2

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Powered by Blogger.

Ads

Take $15 off your $75 purchase with code 15DRS on DrSchollsShoes.com. Valid 9/4-9/11. Stride Rite MelissaAndDoug.com- Over 2,000 Unique and Exciting Toys for Children of All Ages! Click here! Free Shipping On Any Order Of $60 Or More! -- Sale Save 20% on Melissa & Doug Toys! Buy 3 & Get The 4th Play Food, Free! Now At GummyLump.com!

Download

Pinterest

Twitter

Featured Video

 

Links

Link Share Ad

LinkShare_180x150

Followers

 

Recent Posts

Templates by Nano Yulianto | CSS3 by David Walsh | Powered by {N}Code & Blogger